Thursday, October 29, 2009

From Suburbia to Countryside!

So I'm in Indiana now! Goodbye suburbia and hello rural country. I can't believe how much moving here has immediately affected me: I'm already so much happier. The air is so much healthier and I can see the stars at night and leave my doors unlocked. It's wonderful.

I have three long-term goals now, here:
1) Devote myself to turning my home into a homestead, using only sustainable, organic agriculture methods and living as much off the grid as possible.
2) Become more successful with my online tiny business to better support myself financially without relying as heavily on day jobs.
3) Go back to school for a Master's degree in Art Education, so that I can help little kids know that art is still important.

Anywho, welcome to my blog! I will be documenting my misadventures in self-taught sustainable mini farming, which hopefully should be entertaining enough... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment